"Patrick1" (Bellingham"

GutterMax

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I haven't been on here in a while, I've been somewhat busy... I guess. I don't know if anyone on here knew or knew of Patrick1 (who also went by patrick treesquater) or Vash, but both of them have died between now and this past august. I don't pity them for how they went, considering they both OD'd on heroine but they were both fairly nice individuals. Junkies as they were, they still had their moments and I'm still going to remember them for the good times we had.

blackbird

Reaction score
i meet patrick busking in seattle on the aveneue, we put are little bit of money together to get wasted, and squatted ou the winter night,.. ended up rage-ing the town for a couple weeks, he was a great musicisan, and auesome friend to alot of people,
ill allways remember him while riding boxcars , cuz he always said, thats the only way i ridesolo,
never did get to catch out w/ him,got beligerant drunk and wanderd our seperate ways.
i almost got a hold of him later on that year in SF, but i didnt make it intime.
hes the one that made me a Gmail / myspace, fuckin asshole, miss you man.,

Bible Burning Baby punchers!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P patrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads