Pascal, Martigny (CH) 2020/02 while hitchhiking | Squat the Planet

Pascal, Martigny (CH) 2020/02 while hitchhiking

maxiyou

Black_Eyes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello there!

Your name is Pascal and I think you were around 30 from your looks. I've met you while I was hitchhiking out of the Martigny (Switzerland) at 2020/02/18 or 19. I tried my luck at the gas station and you pulled up in a minivan listening to some hardcore metal and you've given me advice for a better spot to hitchhike. You said that you are also a hitchhiker. I said that I am coming back to Poland from my winter mountain trip to Mont Blanc summit. I had a long blond hair and black and red goretex jacket/red polar. I declined your offer to give me a ride because you were going only a little bit further and on the not very crowded road.

I look for a possibility to be in touch with you because I had this strange mystical feeling that we maybe share a common sense of understanding or enjoyment of life. Maybe. I still remember this feeling. Intuitive at it's best I guess.

Well if you by accident came across this post, if you like, let me know by posting here!

Getcha pull

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads