Original short story "The Librarian" with illustrations

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is something my friend Larry and I put together. It doesn't connect to crust life or travel, other than it was written by a nomad like me, but I'm still proud of the final product and think Larry's work as an illustrator is absolutely beautiful! It's not a long story, only about 1,300 words, but if you've got some time to kill or need a quick break I hope you'll read it! I'm still in Mexico and using this time between travels to write full time. If you want to see more, check out my author's page at:

and be sure to follow Larry's page as well!

The Librarian 1.png
The Librarian 2.png
The Librarian 3.png
The Librarian 4.png

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you're all staying safe out there.

I'm also interviewing people taking part in the protests and sharing them on my FaceBook page ( Security Check Required - http://www.FaceBook.com/NikolasTMonastere ) so if anyone has any protest stories they'd like the world to know, contact me and we can set up an interview! Stay safe my friends.

• Love It
Reactions: Pax and coltsfoot

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads