only a little late

gotstaGO

Reaction score
Hey guys. I joined because I'm really looking to travel now that I am not tied down by anything and won't burn any bridges by leaving. I wouldn't say that my day to day obligations are entirely soul crushing, but it's just not what I'm looking for. I spent the early part of my teens in St. Pete, surrounded by a lot of squatters and travelers, once in a while giving them a place to stay. Being 13 I didn't understand that I would soon be craving what they had, actually I didn't understand much. Now that I live up here, I haven't had the opportunity to meet many people who understand what I'm talking about when I say that I want to just go. I'm in the process of donating a lot of my shit, planning to leave, and if I don't, at least I'm helping some people out. If you're ever in New York, feel free to get in touch, crash on my couch, and maybe take me with you.

crustpunk82

Reaction score
i hope to roll through new york sometime real soon. but i really dont have any destination and i dont know what the everyone else im traveling with has on there mind. but if we do roll threw ill PM you and let you know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads