On The Road Again

North

Reaction score
I'm not great at writing about myself but I thought I should give it a shot. I'm North, been on and off the road for close to 3 years now. I recently finished 6 months of working construction and now I'm back on the road.

A good friend of mine flew me to Vancouver a few days ago and she's letting me crash here for a few weeks. That was the first time I've ever been on an airplane and probably the last for a long time to come. It was quick but not worth the money to me. You're not aloud to get out of your seat and you don't see anything but clouds out the window. Wasn't for me.

My plan is to stay here for a few weeks while I figure out how I'm going to get south over the border. I've never been across before so I have no plans on what to do once I get there other than to have a good time and eventually make it down to Mexico. I'm looking forward to what's ahead of me and hopefully meeting some of you along the way.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Long time traveler, welcome aboard!! Sounds like you have some really cool travel plans ahead!

North

Reaction score
Thanks. Heading to Vancouver Island later this week and hoping to camp out there for a week or so.

K

Kim Chee

Welcome. Enjoy your travels and be safe! You may consider getting a passport. You'll probably have contact with law enforcement somewhere in the U.S.

Popped that airplane cherry a bit late?

North

Reaction score
Haha yea it was a little late.

Thanks and ya I've been meaning to get a passport just haven't gotten around to it yet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads