Oi*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Wakes me up from yuppie skum life dreams

Reaction score
My name is well depends on the name you want ... I go by my online handle because I don't trust no one... For the most part I like to lay low an keep 2 myself. Haven't road rail in a long minute. I have came across the most amazing an some of the worst.. It happens but i felt most at home out there. I mean the ones i met im still close with. Lost many...trying to still be the life I love but got caught up an gotta hold off until my mans free aswell so we can travel the planet together. Looking forward 2 my future with him!! Seeing what y'all are about. Fuck posers. Fuck trains fuck you an hi I'm destaney.... No im not your Destaney unless u wanna catch these hands 😆 or those ones or .. Nah I joke. Im shy af but I got the best first ride of my life... Scary af but the best high I felt sober in my life!!! Dont ride drunk. I think sometimes the scaring of people helps weed out the weak from the strong. My tribe dirty skummy quiet old young black white doesn't matter aslong as we know our souls are on the same path an understanding and your not a disrespectful asshat clown thinking you tough... I mean ive witnessed some shit. Berkley... I was chased down by clowns... Them juggalos rude man... I was so baked an just came back 2 the park an people all went loco... Gotta love the wingys ... Gotta love the faces. But u a 👮? Just remember chameleons are scary 2 and idk I didn't ride much... But my feet still itch an little things like someone sounding like a friend gone ....makes me feel euphoric. I'm on the right path the only path...also I ekjoyed driving a freight an meeting whistle blower himself..who I've heard is undercover UP but who the hell knows. But I do know it was him.

Reaction score
I like your attitude. You're so cool. Welcome. I'm new here too.
Awesoooomeeee well I just walk in like heyyy now is this a safe place?!? But more like gross u dirty u hobo bummy person eating garbage... Get a job. I have a dog her names Boots shes a housie an ohe i think I found my travel pet... Hes also a young buck an shes 7. Well hello

Reactions: dissociatecrab
Reaction score
Awesoooomeeee well I just walk in like heyyy now is this a safe place?!? But more like gross u dirty u hobo bummy person eating garbage... Get a job. I have a dog her names Boots shes a housie an ohe i think I found my travel pet... Hes also a young buck an shes 7. Well hello
Ps not cool hah I'm a loser totally major Okai? Got it... I didn't fit in an I left when my grandpa said Destaney we are in a recession

dissociatecrab

Reaction score

I hope it's okay that I PM you. DIdn't want to spam your thread.
Hi Boots.

Reactions: Nameless Vagabond

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
wtf.jpg

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Needing like minded convo

I believe you've found it!
Ps not cool hah I'm a loser totally major Okai? Got it... I didn't fit in an I left when my grandpa said Destaney we are in a recession
I need sleep I mean... Depression but the tv said recession. I knew this life was going to be mine someday an I am thankful I didnt get hurt an how I found the right people....

[Edit]This didn't translate well after quoting. To clarify, I just found it kinda funny you're quoting yourself and then responding to what you yourself said. You're like "I need like minded conversation" and you had it in yourself the entire time, all you had to do was reply.

Reactions: dissociatecrab

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
I believe you've found it!

[Edit]This didn't translate well after quoting. To clarify, I just found it kinda funny you're quoting yourself and then responding to what you yourself said. You're like "I need like minded conversation" and you had it in yourself the entire time, all you had to do was reply.
Just quoting

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads