Oh hi!

girldoll

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to StP so I thought I'd officially say hello. I'm girldoll from ontario, 27. I've lived in a small town my whole life, and am getting ready to head out shortly for my first wwoofing experience at a nature reserve near Georgian Bay. Afterward I'm hitting up British Columbia, then maybe make my way up to the Yukon and Alaska. So many things there are to do in the world. :)

I love urban exploring and taking pictures. I've uploaded a few recent shots into a gallery, so check them out if you'd like.

Nice to meet you all!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score

cxR - suddenly formatting is all messed up

Thank BRA! and man I wish I was drinking. I'm taking a little break cause I think I've been drinking to much and its effecting me brain, or maybe I'm just getting MS, Parkinson's, Huntington's disease ext, either way unfortunately not drinking.

BurnReno

Reaction score
~Welcome Girldoll!
~~~It is great to hear another person is becoming envolved in organic farming. It really is a wonderful skill set!!!///anyways enjoy yourself...these farms are places for learning and pushing yourself. Push yourself physically, mentally and spiritually! Make use of the forums and the knowledge found here. It will come in handy.
~cheers!!!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You really are SO cute! - and enjoy the farming - that does sound rewarding and fun!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads