Oh hallo der!

Bandito Dan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Danny. I couldn't think of any witty names and Danny was taken, so I used this dumb name that I used for something a long time ago.
Anyways. I haven't really done any traveling, but I'm really interested in it and hopefully I'll get around to it one of these days, so I'm really just looking to learn all that I can and make some friends.
What else... Uh, I'm 17, and live near Chicago. I really like music. I play accordion, banjo, guitar, drums, some horns, saw and other fun do-hickeys. Basically anything I can get my hands on. I'm really interested in ethnomusicology, which is basically a big word for the study of other culture's folk music (I really like Western folk music also). I like other music too though.
Other stuff I like is D.I.Y, photography, environmentalism/anarchism/general trying-to-not-be-a-dick-to-other-people-ism, a bunch of other art stuff (I've been getting into printmaking lately), tinkering and building, filmmaking, and learning all that I can.
It's nice to be here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads