Off the road

graven

Reaction score
For now.

Maybe I'm not even qualified to be here. I rent, work a full time job, and pay bills. However, years ago I had the opportunity to go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. Debt free and FREE.

I vaguely remember deciding that I wanted to be able to travel to faraway places. Other countries. Possibly even live and get citizenship elsewhere. I figured I'd need a job skill to qualify for that sort of thing, so I went to tech school and got those job skills. But now I have to pay off my loan. I'm just that sort of person, I can't just ignore it when I owe something.

I still eyeball abandoned houses/buildings and come back later to check them out. I still want to go traveling just to see the world. I still wonder if I'll ever hop trains. I have this plan to live off the land and grow my own food. Mostly I just want to be able to connect with people who are doing what I wish I could be doing right now and have a few beers or go wander around NYC and forget I'm stuck for the moment.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads