NS train wreck caused by overheated bearings in East Palestine Ohio

Millerreserve

Reaction score
NS train wreck and Chem spill caused by defective defect detector and lack of safety and signal inspector says NTSB

Train was a super PSR Chem train at 150 cars long which means that one bad car is less then 1% margin of error. With less yard crew and car knockers at hump yards and closing of hump yards it is likely that this train got pushed out of Elkhart yard and signed off on without a complete inspection of bearings and brakes.PSR railroading and bare min maintenance budget at its finast Phospine which is rodent poison was in the cars that blew up on the train so the people are going to be sick or worse

VeganBrianFL

Reaction score
Train was a super PSR Chem train at 150 cars long which means that one bad car is less then 1% margin of error. With less yard crew and car knockers at hump yards and closing of hump yards it is likely that this train got pushed out of Elkhart yard and signed off on without a complete inspection of bearings and brakes.PSR railroading and bare min maintenance budget at its finast Phospine which is rodent poison was in the cars that blew up on the train so the people are going to be sick or worse

As well as phosgene, which is created from all of the vinyl chloride they burned off. The videos of the sky during and after the burn is fucking insane. Especially knowing it’s going to kill a lot of people over the years.

Millerreserve

Reaction score
I am guilty as well as for years we have had a burn barrel in our back yard and we have thrown in our summer trash in there which was paper plastic forks styrofoam cups and aluminum cans and whatever the kids throw in there which could be anything including dead rodents in the yard. So dioxins from the paper, fixitives and phosgene’s from the plastic.Heavy metal poisoning from the cans and phosphates from the rodents. We since have replaced the burn barrel with a outdoor gas fireplace but now we are told that might not be good either.After all fossil fuel is like burning the garbage from like a million years ago. There is a system in which we could harvest the methane from the septic tank and we could burn that. All I want to do on a cold morning is sit by the fire and drink my coffee and bourbon and smoke my cigars☺️

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads