North American travel vs south American travel | Squat the Planet

North American travel vs south American travel

S

Stephen O Roach

I've personally backpacked most of States when I was back stateside I took time to go to blovia /Brazil and places of that nature has anyone who has also travlled abroad noticed that most people are in say south american Spanish speaking countries have so Much less then us yet are the most wonderful humble people you would ever enctour .I lived with some French and Jordanians in my time in Europe when I was in Frankfurt .Just want to gather other peoples thoughts on this subject may the force be with you all .

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ah, this isn't really a travel story. i'm moving this over to the south america section.

that said, maybe @wizehop has something to say about this since he's been down there before.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
people are people all over. I've met plenty of humble rich folks and plenty of humble poor folks both in the states and through central America on my travels. But I must say, hospitality is a BIG thing in their culture down there. Especially when it comes to food

Reactions: Mankini
S

Stephen O Roach

people are people all over. I've met plenty of humble rich folks and plenty of humble poor folks both in the states and through central America on my travels. But I must say, hospitality is a BIG thing in their culture down there. Especially when it comes to food
As I always say the less you have the more happy and giving that you are I'm not by any means rich comfortable yes rich no I still give back every Sunday like clockwork I buy the homeless donuts and coffee karma goes a long long way

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads