Ready to fly

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here and my name is Alex!
I'm 18 and I've hitchhiked in a few states and backpacked a few countries but I'm really just planning to freight hop.
For a long while I've considered it on and off, and it seems I can't get rid of this travel bug. This primal, nomadic urge to just pick up and go. I don't want to wake up when I'm twenty five, thirty five, forty five, etc. and be in the same area, with a normal life, a normal family, and a normal job. That isn't for me and I've known that for quite some time. I'm an artist and a card-carrying anarcho-communist and those two aspects don't mix well with a conformed normal life. I've done plenty of traveling and I will do many more. I hope that I can meet you guys on here or on the road and share many stories and many beers!

Cheers from Milwaukee!

Reactions: Sip
K

Kim Chee

The introductions are getting better and better lately. There are many here who are looking for what you mentioned above. I'd recommend perusing "road dogs and meetup" and maybe consider making a post there as well.

Welcome, Milwaukee!

D

Deleted member 20

Freight hopping huh?::nailbiting:: please take the time to research via the search function.::rules::.We constantly get new users::confused:: who bombard us with redundant::meh:: & foolish::banghead:: questions about chuchus::rage::. Please do not post redundant how to posts, read the stickies & the rules of our website ::locktopic:: Consider this a warning & a Welcome to the site. :D

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I'm an artist and a card-carrying anarcho-communist and those two aspects don't mix well with a conformed normal life.
Where do I get one of these anarchist cards you speak of? :D

Reaction score
Freight hopping huh?::nailbiting:: please take the time to research via the search function.::rules::.We constantly get new users::confused:: who bombard us with redundant::meh:: & foolish::banghead:: questions about chuchus::rage::. Please do not post redundant how to posts, read the stickies & the rules of our website ::locktopic:: Consider this a warning & a Welcome to the site. :D
No worries! I know a decent amount and I'm just here to observe and contribute whatever I can! Thank you for the warning though friend!

D

Deleted member 20

Wobblies lol. I am a practicing Catholic Anarchist, who dont have or need a card, black skank etc. I dont protest but more try to exist as a tax resistor, non voter, non census taker, non drivers license/passport non participating as a wage slave, consumerist or participate in the so called mainstream american dream. I am not dreaming of apocalypse anarchy more personal subversion through direct action.

Reaction score
Wobblies lol. I am a practicing Catholic Anarchist, who dont have or need a card, black skank etc. I dont protest but more try to exist as a tax resistor, non voter, non census taker, non drivers license/passport non participating as a wage slave, consumerist or participate in the so called mainstream american dream. I am not dreaming of apocalypse anarchy more personal subversion through direct action.
Damn right dude, direct action gets the goods. I do a lot of the aforementioned things along with protests and various actions. I was actually arrested in December with 74 other folks for protesting and taking over a highway. Boy was that a fun night.

D

Deleted member 125

God damn right, keeping Ammon Hennacy alive brother.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads