newbie saying hi from asheville n.c. !

lou freed

Reaction score
been peeping this site for awhile thought i’d finally make an account!

there are aspects of my life i’ve pulled off the system, i’ve been living out of my car, couchsurfing, working transient farm jobs and dumpster diving for a bit. and i’m also curious about ways of traveling and existing on this earth that are less insular and have more community, riding trains or hitch hiking or squatting.

some about me.. i’m a poet and dancer and (learning to be) musician. connection and spirituality are very important to me and super influenced by dharma bums :) and i want to meet you!

and planning to head SW for the winter, arizona, texas, and down to mexico

uhh happy to be a part of this community!

Short

Reaction score
been peeping this site for awhile thought i’d finally make an account!

there are aspects of my life i’ve pulled off the system, i’ve been living out of my car, couchsurfing, working transient farm jobs and dumpster diving for a bit. and i’m also curious about ways of traveling and existing on this earth that are less insular and have more community, riding trains or hitch hiking or squatting.

some about me.. i’m a poet and dancer and (learning to be) musician. connection and spirituality are very important to me and super influenced by dharma bums :) and i want to meet you!

and planning to head SW for the winter, arizona, texas, and down to mexico

uhh happy to be a part of this community!
Welcome. I’m new to this community also. So many resources to be found here!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads