Newbie Eager to Learn | Squat the Planet

Newbie Eager to Learn

abragg

Reaction score
Hello, all! It is a pleasure to be here. a site like this is something i've been looking for for a while! My name is Amaya, and, hopefully, one day I can travel around. I've fantasized about this kind of life for years, however, I haven't been able to find a good learning source until now. This boosted my likely hood of doing this by a lot. I'm located in coastal Georgia and I am into environmentalism and art.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the website! Where would you like to go in the future? What type of traveling would you like to do?

D

Deleted member 29012

Greetings! There's a plethora of ways to travel and adventure around. The limit is really just you're imagination and will to try things outside of the comfort zone. Just research a lot, be open to advice from the old schoolers, and never mind any naysayers. Stay positive!

D

Deleted member 8978

Glad you came by! I am tossing back a few drinks around the south end of Georgia's coast. We await your decision on how you want to travel and what your goals are. For now, make yourself at home.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads