Newbalicious.

Alice B Goode

Reaction score
Hello travelers! I'm Alice, 25 years young and currently stuck in Lawrence, Kansas.

I live in my dodge neon with a puppy (9 months), a kitten (9 weeks) and my fiance (33).

We're about to trek up to Minneapolis because I've read and done research that shows they've got a government system that's easy to get in on (cash assistance!!!), and we are in desperate need of a place to live and some money to be gathered up!

Looking to eventually move out of the states, we're always happy to help a fellow traveler out with a ride, a trade, a puppy or kitten to love on, etc. :)

I'm new to the site but my partner used to frequent it apparently, I'm much more the social online type and he the social in person type, so I guess together we are a good mix.

Alice B Goode

Reaction score
Hey, happy to see a smiling face! Haha. Sitting here waiting all day on my man to finish a focus group.. we are in bad need of registration for our car atm. About to get it taken care of tomorrow by 12 noon yay!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well, happy to meet you!

daveycrockett

Reaction score
yeah i dont see much opportunity in kansas especially in the position you are in. Im sure there are more jobs in minneapolis. gets cold soon though so good luck!

Alice B Goode

Reaction score
Lawrence could've been great but my partner has things trailin behind him and police contact forced our leave. It also reminds him of an ex. Anyway, Minnesota is looking good we just hit Des Moines last night.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads