New YouTube thing

zenchop

Reaction score
Hi I'm not really new but I did just kinda start a YouTube channel that I really need ideas and stuff for. It's called vanpunk so please check it out, and remember I'm learning everything as I go along so suggestions are awesome but I live in a parking lot and there's not a lot of content there that's legal to film.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there, I watched your video, and while im not really into drumming, that honestly sounded pretty good. remember that every popular youtube channel came from humble beginnings, so just keep doing what you like till you find your voice :)

also, maybe talk about what's on your mind, ya know, treat it like a video blog. tell us how you're feeling and what your plans are!

happy hobo

Reaction score
Hi I'm not really new but I did just kinda start a YouTube channel that I really need ideas and stuff for. It's called vanpunk so please check it out, and remember I'm learning everything as I go along so suggestions are awesome but I live in a parking lot and there's not a lot of content there that's legal to film.

I've participated in some drum circles, and while your talent in percussion far exceeds my own, I'm always moved by it emotionally. Maybe one idea for your channel is to explore what it does for you in terms of emotional wellbeing, or meditation, inspirational motivation, etc.? Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads