New Traveler Looking For A Companion

Swim

Reaction score
Hello everyoneMy name is Cody and I’m 18 years old. I have been through a lot in my life and I’m very glad for all of my negative and positive experiences. Those experiences are the reason in which I decided to travel and explore the world but there is one issue... I have never done a solo travel before and I’m afraid to start alone. The question I am presenting for everyone today is, Can anybody offer me a place to stay temporarily in a new environment? In exchange, I will clean, cook, I am very spiritual and believe in massages, so if you enjoy a nice deep massage, I am your man

D

Deleted member 125

So yer looking for a place to stay in exchange for cooking, cleaning, and massaging them and then want them to then travel with you?

Swim

Reaction score
It would be ideal to have someone in an exotic location so that I could experience a vacation like experience with them. I don’t have anybody to travel with so I thought this would be a good platform to maybe find someone who is like minded

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, well, upload a profile pic, fill out your profile, participate in the forums for a while, and you're likely to find what you're looking for. no one's going to immediately sign up to travel with you though without knowing at least a little bit about you (so fill out that profile).

D

Deleted member 125

It would be ideal to have someone in an exotic location so that I could experience a vacation like experience with them. I don’t have anybody to travel with so I thought this would be a good platform to maybe find someone who is like minded

If you find this person in a exotic location who only wants some basic house work done in exchange for a place to stay please don't keep that a secret, I sure as hell could use a exotic vacation.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lol, should we start a list? Id clean someone 50ft catamaran in exchange for a years sailing.

actually, i think there's two different people looking for crew or will help you find your own boat in the NW in the boat punk section.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads