New to all this, looking for pointers/meet new people

crimethunc7

Reaction score
Howdy, I am quite new to all this. I met a girl while I was working at a food co-op in Spokane, WA that was preparing a trip to backpack/squat/couch-surf across the country. I became enamored with the idea of traveling in that fashion and I am currently saving up some money to get a few debts in order before looking into it. Thought I'd check this website out for pointers and to possibly meet up with other folks. Oh I am also leaving for California today to work construction in Nevada County so if there are any NC folks hit me up!

D

Deleted member 23824

Howdy, I am quite new to all this. I met a girl while I was working at a food co-op in Spokane, WA that was preparing a trip to backpack/squat/couch-surf across the country. I became enamored with the idea of traveling in that fashion and I am currently saving up some money to get a few debts in order before looking into it. Thought I'd check this website out for pointers and to possibly meet up with other folks. Oh I am also leaving for California today to work construction in Nevada County so if there are any NC folks hit me up!

Good morning. I am new here also, pursuing my dream, like you. There are good people here, so welcome aboard, you’ll find the help you’re seeking before long . . .

Reactions: crimethunc7

crimethunc7

Reaction score
Good morning. I am new here also, pursuing my dream, like you. There are good people here, so welcome aboard, you’ll find the help you’re seeking before long . . .
I am actually filled with excitement about finding this site that I haven't felt in a while, haha. The idea of striking out and exploring and freeing myself of all my shit is beautiful.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads