New Latitude Adjustment Podcast Episode: "Anonymous in Iran" | Squat the Planet

New Latitude Adjustment Podcast Episode: "Anonymous in Iran"

MadAndy

Reaction score
Website
www.latitudeadjustmentpod.com
Hey everyone. Sorry for being a stranger on here lately. I've been pumping out the Latitude Adjustment podcast episodes as often as I can, and this last one was probably the most challenging one yet to line up.

I spoke with a documentary photographer in Tehran and got some insights into what's happening in Iran... a country that gets talked about a lot in the media, but whose citizens we rarely seem to hear from.

Check out the "Anonymous in Iran" episode here, or on iTunes, Android Apps, Spotify, etc.

Let me know what you think, and stay safe out there!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey everyone. Sorry for being a stranger on here lately. I've been pumping out the Latitude Adjustment podcast episodes as often as I can, and this last one was probably the most challenging one yet to line up.

I spoke with a documentary photographer in Tehran and got some insights into what's happening in Iran... a country that gets talked about a lot in the media, but whose citizens we rarely seem to hear from.

Check out the "Anonymous in Iran" episode here, or on iTunes, Android Apps, Spotify, etc.

Let me know what you think, and stay safe out there!

cool man, i found you on stitcher, so i'll check that out. keep making good shit!

Reactions: MadAndy

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Awesome. Thanks for checking it out! How's your podcast coming along @Matt Derrick?

not at all, unfortunately. things got kinda crazy at work and IRL stuff happened, plus i was struggling with some depression for a while, but i think i got that figured out (low blood sugar thing) and im in the middle of trying to figure out how to move into my car and ditch the rent. so yeah, a lot going on (not to mention StP stuff) but i'm knocking it all out slowly and i hope to return to doing that sometime in the near future.

i had a super long drive from idaho back to washington last night and listened to your 'anonymous in iran' podcast. loved it man, super interesting, it's very cool to hear words straight from the mouths of those involved/living there. keep up the good work and i'll be listening in the future!

I started a new resources page of the website, where we're compiling static information that might be useful for travelers. if you think there's a section that would be appropriate, you should post a description and link to your podcast there. maybe in the other forms of travel section?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads