new kid hitting the streets

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
That advice is just like saying "yeah, totally do that heroine man, you only live once in life!"

It is absolutely not like saying that.

Look, the thing is about traveling as a minor is that it does put anyone you end up associating with in danger of arrest. Even if it is clearly not the case and said minor doesn't mean to cause a problem, the police can stop them and if they're with a legal adult said adult can end up facing serious charges regardless of the truth of situation.

Moreover, a minors parents can call them in as a runaway and even if you haven't crossed state lines you can be charged with harboring a runaway. It is just safer for everyone if minors wait until they are legally adults so that they can't be reported as a runaway nor can anyone traveling with them get arrested for kidnapping.

PriusFuck

Reaction score
That advice is just like saying "yeah, totally do that heroine man, you only live once in life!"
Sorry everyone, i was trying to be the funny man. But after reading it after you guys responded to it, i now realize i didn't set up the joke properly. It doesn't really come across as a joke now that i read it. My apologies to everyone.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads