Nevada Co jail 2013

D

deleted17310

Okay okay so I'm aware that I am hosting this month and there should be something in there also but I really want to be sure the person I'm looking for comes across this and we weren't really supposed to connect anyway so they wouldn't really know to look there go to my bearded friend I don't want to put much of your business out there but in but in 2013 we met in the Nevada County Jail in Nevada City California you were the first person 2 tell me about Freight hopping in the only real Train Rider I have yet to meet you gave me some very valuable information so I could get home to my son in Illinois you yourself told me how you would often ride from Roseville to Eugene just to catch a baseball game or something so check it out man I'd really like to talk with you or better yet take to the rails with you because I have a lot to learn and I'm kind of struggling on my own I've gotten a few rides but it always seems to be a real hassle and I never find anyone else who's doing what I'm trying to do so I can learn from them so if you see this message and I have a pretty strong feeling you're on this site please contact me I'm the red headed guy that was on trial for a stolen motorcycle

D

deleted17310

No not on meth. The other post was originally put in the trains forum in hopes that my friend would be much more likely to see it.. I also explained that in the post but it was moved by another moderator within an hour. You know for a bunch of non conformists, and anarchists you all seem to be pretty darn prickly about following the sites rules and guidlines. Almost obsessively... are you on meth?

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
No not on meth. The other post was originally put in the trains forum in hopes that my friend would be much more likely to see it.. I also explained that in the post but it was moved by another moderator within an hour. You know for a bunch of non conformists, and anarchists you all seem to be pretty darn prickly about following the sites rules and guidlines. Almost obsessively... are you on meth?

I moved your thread because you are trying to get in touch with someone you have lost contact with. That's what the missed connections section is for. Posting the same/similar posts across multiple sections of the forum is actually considered spam as stated in the forum rules.

If you don't like the rules and the staff doing their best to create a space where you're able to make posts so you can find your lost friends then you are welcome to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
K

Kim Chee

Okay okay so I'm aware that I am hosting this month and there should be something in there also but I really want to be sure the person I'm looking for comes across this and we weren't really supposed to connect anyway so they wouldn't really know to look there go to my bearded friend I don't want to put much of your business out there but in but in 2013 we met in the Nevada County Jail in Nevada City California you were the first person 2 tell me about Freight hopping in the only real Train Rider I have yet to meet you gave me some very valuable information so I could get home to my son in Illinois you yourself told me how you would often ride from Roseville to Eugene just to catch a baseball game or something so check it out man I'd really like to talk with you or better yet take to the rails with you because I have a lot to learn and I'm kind of struggling on my own I've gotten a few rides but it always seems to be a real hassle and I never find anyone else who's doing what I'm trying to do so I can learn from them so if you see this message and I have a pretty strong feeling you're on this site please contact me I'm the red headed guy that was on trial for a stolen motorcycle

^I'm not on meth, but when I read this I thought there might be a chance you are. Might consider hitting the return key when changing ideas or going onto another sentence.

Multiple posts about the same subject are considered spam.

You do understand the need to have a rule against spam cluttering up the website, I hope.

Good day. I hope you find your friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads