need some help

phoenixbound

Reaction score
ok so i came out to wyoming looking for work... turns out theres nothing here for me lol. but now im stuck and broke. ive read a lot about hitching and catching out and all that but i dont know if its worth the risk... anyone have any advice on how to go 1000 miles with no money lol. any ideas will help

hutchie

Reaction score
no hitchin or trains, 1000 miles? your guess is as good as mine. they say you can find places to buy you a 1 way greyhound. the cheyenne station overlooks the whole town if i remember. fuck man, wyoming is nice.

meathook

Reaction score
don't hop for your first time alone unless you are sure that you know what you're doing, which it doesn't sound like you are. and it seems like this site is not the best place to look for train advice anymore. i'd go with hitching if i were you.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
where in wyoming are you?

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
ya ur fucked up in rock springs try to make it to laramie or cheyenne i c all kinds of short term work out there on craigslist or start hitchin 80west to salt lake city ur about halfway to either and this time of year their should be lots a haybailin goin on which is easy hard work

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
dude..just go to the 80west on ramp and stick your thumb out. eventually you WILL get picked up...if even to just be brought to the next town lol

bryanpaul

Reaction score
thats what pisses me off lol i got no camping gear or cold weather shit imma freeze my balls off at night
dood its summer... a shitty thrift store blanket strapped to a shitty thrift store backpack oughta do ...... just try out the begging thing....go out to the highway exit with a sign "stranded, broke, and hungry need gear WILL WORK thank you"

Reactions: dprogram

dprogram

Reaction score
dood its summer... a shitty thrift store blanket strapped to a shitty thrift store backpack oughta do ...... just try out the begging thing....go out to the highway exit with a sign "stranded, broke, and hungry need gear WILL WORK thank you"
I always like your posts man...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads