Need a change

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Well, first thing is to figure out WHERE you want to go, second plan how much gas money youll need, food can be scavenged or found / shelter/ soup kitchen esp a car in a major city or outside it. i Highly recommend the NYC area but park OUTSIDE the city llike NJ/NY and drive in or have a camp set NEAR the car youre MORE then welcoem to use my spot as I dont use it atm her in Brooklyn I'm in a decent area also, you can also get a shower at my crib once in awhile and i have/defcon LAN/ LAN gaming sleep overs with some hacker buddeez
so i recommend Northeast NYC meto area because its SUPER easy to get food and showers and the ocean is DOPE and CHEAPER than some areas with a beach also the trains are VERY VERY easy to use for free and all you do is park and chill, youll RARLY drive so you save a TON

Reactions: JackSquat

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
also its TOUGH but not overly if you know where to go and it gives youa good taste of everyone from the globe...realllly good starting area because if you can make it here you can make it anywhere....that is a fuking FACT and im proof.... 4 years off dope now, very happy ive HATED NYC and now i LOVE it... im still a appalacial kid and visit NE PA allll the time where my family half is but i digress... second id say is Florida...than id say Texasagain work in all 3 are easy to find

Reactions: JackSquat and Cloud

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads