Names Flamingo, in Seattle

astro23

Reaction score
Hello, been using a car as my room off and on for over 5 years. Recently gotten back into it after getting bored of living for work and in a house w other ppl. This time around tryna just be better at making life more comfortable, enable ease of traveling to nature more often. Big into anarchy, anyone else out here tryna make a decent life and escape the system? Also btw this city feels like it's gotten more and nimby in just recent years

Reactions: bote

DreadForest

Reaction score
Hello, fellow anarchist! I'm also trying to figure out how to deal with the system, though I tend more towards bringing the whole mess down. If you escape, the system is still there, and that's not good for the planet. So we need to tear the whole business apart, yeah?

In any case, I'm very happy to make your acquaintance. Sorry to hear that Seattle's on a downswing. Maybe it's time to move on if you can.

astro23

Reaction score
Hello, fellow anarchist! I'm also trying to figure out how to deal with the system, though I tend more towards bringing the whole mess down. If you escape, the system is still there, and that's not good for the planet. So we need to tear the whole business apart, yeah?

In any case, I'm very happy to make your acquaintance. Sorry to hear that Seattle's on a downswing. Maybe it's time to move on if you can.

Def agree ye, end civ and all that. Lately I've just been re integrating feeling overwhelmed at times with the bustle and obstacles of dense citylife. Wanting to probably spend more time soon on the outskirts of cities rather than in the city all the time

Ye it be what it be, still a city with a lots of cool stuff that doesn't happen anywhere else really

DreadForest

Reaction score
Def agree ye, end civ and all that. Lately I've just been re integrating feeling overwhelmed at times with the bustle and obstacles of dense citylife. Wanting to probably spend more time soon on the outskirts of cities rather than in the city all the time

Ye it be what it be, still a city with a lots of cool stuff that doesn't happen anywhere else really

Yeah, cities are like people, each of them has a distinct personality. You really have to love it to put up with all the crap.

Reactions: bote

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads