my personal favorite piece of gear for staying warm

CluelessHero

Reaction score
if you can afford it and haul it around with you , a portable propane heater would be a good option for you.
my favorite brand is this right here - https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/mr-heater-portable-buddy-propane-heater
this one in particular is about 75$ at bass pro shops right now, and it is also indoor safe, so you can use it in a tent or a building that you are staying in.
it can heat a 225 square feet area for up to 110 hours on a single 16 oz propane tank.
these propane tanks are about 5 bucks each where I live, so a pretty decent deal to get you through the winter.

hope this helps, save travels !

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 83

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
if you can afford it and haul it around with you , a portable propane heater would be a good option for you.
my favorite brand is this right here - https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/mr-heater-portable-buddy-propane-heater
this one in particular is about 75$ at bass pro shops right now, and it is also indoor safe, so you can use it in a tent or a building that you are staying in.
it can heat a 225 square feet area for up to 110 hours on a single 16 oz propane tank.
these propane tanks are about 5 bucks each where I live, so a pretty decent deal to get you through the winter.

hope this helps, save travels !

hell yeah bro, its much safer than the electrical fan power heaters, those dont even work that well! I got one that lasted me one winter thats an oil radiator, those are good too if you have it next to your sleeping bag. 110 hours is good, but Ive woken up to cold shock and had to use more hours than I meant to. if you can afford both then thats probably ideal. the propane heater and the radiator...

Reactions: CluelessHero

CluelessHero

Reaction score
hell yeah bro, its much safer than the electrical fan power heaters, those dont even work that well! I got one that lasted me one winter thats an oil radiator, those are good too if you have it next to your sleeping bag. 110 hours is good, but Ive woken up to cold shock and had to use more hours than I meant to. if you can afford both then thats probably ideal. the propane heater and the radiator...

i agree.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads