My journey to a new life begins

karmaismygod

Reaction score
Hi everyone my names Zachary blessing I'm 34 years old and I live in Dayton Ohio. I've had a hard road here. Lost all my friends to death or prison or they got out of here when they had the chance to save face. There's nothing here except pharmacies, churches, republicans and drugs. My city is plagued with the fentanyl epidemic having the most deaths out of anywhere in the country practically. All my family has passed on except my 80 year old parents. My ex took everything I owned when she left with my son. My house my car my money. I'm left with nothing but my life. At first I thought this was a tragedy. Dreams shattered and gone. Everyone and everything I was turned cryptically into ghosts and just vanished before my eyes forever. As I'm lost and alone here...I had a spiritual awakening our the mind and soul. I realized this is not the end of my journey...this is a miracle given to me to use to my advantage to manifest my destiny on this earth and to rewrite my book of life with everything I've ever dreamed of. For the first time I am truly free. I have been reborn into this new world in which we live which I do not recognize anymore. Id even go so far as to say that THIS IS NOT my earth and that I have slipped into some kind of time loop sending me to a parallel dimension after accidentally ingesting a whole vial of liquid LSD years ago and was in a violent accident putting me into a coma for 2 months where I met my maker and was given a chance to come back but at a cost. Nothing was ever the same. People I had known my whole life were not the people I grew up with. Same names and face but morally changed and values skewed. Buildings in different places. Signs on different sides of the streets. Little differences that when looked at as a big picture were big red flags. As well as the shapes of Earth's continents were different depicting the shapes of animals when looked at closely from Google maps. I'm not mentally ill by any means except for depression and PTSD and anxiety but how can I expect to tell people there's any difference in anything that they've known when it's changed completely on me. you can't. So I've learned to take everything in stride with empathy and kindness and compassion loyalty to the end I'm lost in this world trying to find meaning in a place to call my home my journey will start on an Amtrak train going from Cleveland Ohio all the way to Oregon if there's anyone in Oregon or Northern California they can give someone a chance to start a new life over I'm willing to do anything and everything that I have to and going over and beyond to make it happen I don't want to die here as a nothing person in a nothing place in a world that I don't even recognize anymore. I love you all and wish you all the best I'm sorry that this website has to come down I know now that it's my time to get done what I need to do before it's too late any advice comments questions or need help that I may be offered along my path is well welcome thank you.

karmaismygod

Reaction score
Hi everyone my names Zachary blessing I'm 34 years old and I live in Dayton Ohio. I've had a hard road here. Lost all my friends to death or prison or they got out of here when they had the chance to save face. There's nothing here except pharmacies, churches, republicans and drugs. My city is plagued with the fentanyl epidemic having the most deaths out of anywhere in the country practically. All my family has passed on except my 80 year old parents. My ex took everything I owned when she left with my son. My house my car my money. I'm left with nothing but my life. At first I thought this was a tragedy. Dreams shattered and gone. Everyone and everything I was turned cryptically into ghosts and just vanished before my eyes forever. As I'm lost and alone here...I had a spiritual awakening our the mind and soul. I realized this is not the end of my journey...this is a miracle given to me to use to my advantage to manifest my destiny on this earth and to rewrite my book of life with everything I've ever dreamed of. For the first time I am truly free. I have been reborn into this new world in which we live which I do not recognize anymore. Id even go so far as to say that THIS IS NOT my earth and that I have slipped into some kind of time loop sending me to a parallel dimension after accidentally ingesting a whole vial of liquid LSD years ago and was in a violent accident putting me into a coma for 2 months where I met my maker and was given a chance to come back but at a cost. Nothing was ever the same. People I had known my whole life were not the people I grew up with. Same names and face but morally changed and values skewed. Buildings in different places. Signs on different sides of the streets. Little differences that when looked at as a big picture were big red flags. As well as the shapes of Earth's continents were different depicting the shapes of animals when looked at closely from Google maps. I'm not mentally ill by any means except for depression and PTSD and anxiety but how can I expect to tell people there's any difference in anything that they've known when it's changed completely on me. you can't. So I've learned to take everything in stride with empathy and kindness and compassion loyalty to the end I'm lost in this world trying to find meaning in a place to call my home my journey will start on an Amtrak train going from Cleveland Ohio all the way to Oregon if there's anyone in Oregon or Northern California they can give someone a chance to start a new life over I'm willing to do anything and everything that I have to and going over and beyond to make it happen I don't want to die here as a nothing person in a nothing place in a world that I don't even recognize anymore. I love you all and wish you all the best I'm sorry that this website has to come down I know now that it's my time to get done what I need to do before it's too late any advice comments questions or need help that I may be offered along my path is well welcome thank you.

Also if there's anyone who happens to be tied into the marijuana movement between Colorado, northern California and southern Oregon who needs any help on a plantation or dispensary and has any kind of work they could give me even if only temporary please reach out to me. I've worked for a legal medical marijuana plantation in kalkaska Michigan and have years of experience in the field in every aspect. Or if you can offer me a safe place to lay my head for a night or 2 along the way of my journey even if it's just a spot to pitch a tent and a fire pit anything is much appreciated as I have nothing to start out with value wise on my journey. I'm going from Ohio west all the way to northern cali and southern Oregon. Thanks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads