My Introduction - Ristoncor

Ristoncor

Reaction score
An introduction, obviously. Pretty young, first year of high school. Planning on getting my diploma and then hitting the road. If I can afford it though, I'll be going on a ten day trip to France next year through the school. I speak some French, probably enough to get me through a day or so.
Wish I could leave now, but I don't think I'd make it alone.
Also, I can sail.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
dam dude - you are a youngster. But Welcome!!!.

Stay in school and go on to college - you might think it sucks but it's all good for the future.

Get the HS at least behind you and even better a 2 yr or something more - then think about traveling - and this only if you are able too.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool deal man, i wouldn't rush on the college thing. i waited till i was 24 and it worked out fine for me.

you should get a hold of some squats and stuff while you're in france and bring us back some pictures :)

tiltedkitten

Reaction score
only go to college if you WANT TO though seriously they like to put people in debt up to their eyeballs. Personally not worth it to me but it all depends on what you wanna do with your life. A HS diploma though that's definitely something you wanna have :3

Ristoncor

Reaction score
you should get a hold of some squats and stuff while you're in france and bring us back some pictures

We stay with a host family, so I don't know if I'd be able to convince them to let me go there for fear of lawsuit or whatever the school would do to them or something. I'd love to be with a family in Marseilles, though I think we get put in Toulouse or something . . . though the Crea squat just opened up there I think.

I'm debating on college. Might do a gap year or something, though if was going to go to college I'd probably go for violin, Boston's got Berkeley and all that stuff.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads