Mole-People museum. Or ,dirt deposit box. | Squat the Planet

Mole-People museum. Or ,dirt deposit box.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
So a friend of mine has been collecting dirt from around the world. From other friends trips and his own travels it's a pretty impressive collection sand from Iraq and Hawaii , soil from Canada ext. I thought this would be a cool idea for some here on STP. The story's with the dirt are the best like the sand from Hawaii has to smuggled out. So who wants to start a dirt museum with me? Let's trade samples😎 I'm sure I could get a good collection shortly with your help.

Reactions: roughdraft
D

Deleted member 23824

So a friend of mine has been collecting dirt from around the world. From other friends trips and his own travels it's a pretty impressive collection sand from Iraq and Hawaii , soil from Canada ext. I thought this would be a cool idea for some here on STP. The story's with the dirt are the best like the sand from Hawaii has to smuggled out. So who wants to start a dirt museum with me? Let's trade samples😎 I'm sure I could get a good collection shortly with your help.
I would contribute some night-soil.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
I would contribute some night-soil.
Are you employed in the field of collection? Like certified in manure management. Can you certify the fertiliser came from a reputable cesspool? If so see me for a hot date I may be in love.... but for really real I'm collecting dirt.... don't shit on me.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Ahh refreshing internet poo. The choice of a new breed of sapiens.... anyways scat jokes aside. Send me dirt!

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Send to where?

I would gladly mail you some exotic dirt from Montana.

Toss in some loot and I'll make a dirt trip to Glacier or Yellowstone NP for some dank dirt.

I like this idea.

It's kinda like that movie, Waterwold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strangeandsolo

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not being funny, how about rocks from every state? My now deceased grandmother use to collect rocks from every state (no pun), that should be included in the dirt museum.

Reactions: Strangeandsolo

train in vain

Reaction score
Last summer when i was passing thru alabama ridin trains i mentioned where i was(sheffield) to a friend of mine from there and he jokingly asked me to bring him some red dirt. He has a ziploc.of red dirt hanging in his living room now haha!

D

Deleted member 125

I can send you some dirt from hollywood cemetery in richmond, I'm sure there's gotta be some kinda spell you could conjure from all the hate that's buried there.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Send to where?

I would gladly mail you some exotic dirt from Montana.

Toss in some loot and I'll make a dirt trip to Glacier or Yellowstone NP for some dank dirt.

I like this idea.

It's kinda like that movie, Waterwold.
As I don't have my own address yet... let me ask around I know someone will let me get dirt mailed to em... oh Kevin Costner 😍 so manly man with gils

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
I can send you some dirt from hollywood cemetery in richmond, I'm sure there's gotta be some kinda spell you could conjure from all the hate that's buried there.
Cemetery dirt ... consecrated and pure yet unclean and contaminated... it would have a ghoulish story.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Update... I'm prone to not finishing things ugh the clent..😑 so I'm really on a mission to do this. No I can't get down to really spend cash to get rare soil I am interested I.n getting some dirt shipped from y'all but bus stop, hop out, road side dirt is cool. I'll pm an address to interested parties But I may not be able to collect from everyone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads