MiniHome

Mosquito

Reaction score
I agree, its pricing doesnt accomidate the lower income population, however, I do think that its an interesting idea to put forth. Non cancer causing glues, composting toiletts, the LED, lesser energy consuming lightbulbs and the "siding", made of hemp hahahh

Anyways, its hard to say whats REALLY eco friendly these days, as the whole concept is totally in style now-a-days..

Its cool to think green.. :?

I

Immortal dirty Squirrel

Yep, You can get pallets fer free everywhere,
Nail em' together, board up board, insulation, and a few sheets a tin you stole from the scrap metal yard/recycling depot, and you've got yerself a beautiful home, of any size you want, fer nothin!
God bless america!

Adonis

Reaction score
I just love the "Tumbleweed Tiny Houses" looks like a great idea and from what I see on the site they are made of fine quality and materials. I in fact like the idea so much I am considering checking out the market for them a bit more and possibly creating/manufacturing my own designs if I see and can convince an investor is a viable idea. Heck I know I would love to tow one behind a Jeep!

Thanks for sharing that site :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads