Methods of removing ridiculous amounts of trash.

Forth

Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
I cleaned up this trashed camp. Its got to be hundreds of pounds of random clothes dragged from a nearby donation bin, amongst many other random things. A seriously lack of beer cans or needles. I did step on a kitchen knife barefoot, but that's because I'm a certified jackass. Anyway, with my limited means, all I can think to do is throw as much as I can on a tarp and drag it to a nearby dumpster at night and start slowly dumping it. Anyone have experience moving lots of garbage with limited means ? Obviously a trailer would be ideal but this waste is like radioactive and super smelly after being out for so long. Looking for suggestions.

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
If you have some duct tape you might be able to reconstruct some boxes that have been cut down for trash. The tarp sounds good, but it may be noisey depending on where you are.

Dmac

Reaction score
Did you happen to take any before or after photos? The tarp seems like your best bet, unless you can find a big trash can somewhere.

Forth

Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
@Dmac I did an MTV cribs episode schtick for a bit in my videos, and i made an episode about this whacky annihilated camp before i ever had intentions of living there. I have to figure out where that vid is stored but when I do ill post a before and after here.

Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads