Member count goes up by 1

rootsandwires

Reaction score
Website
www.okcupid.com
I'm traveling to Wisconsin. Hitchhiking. First time hitchhiking and I've traveled before. I'm used to being a bit semi-nomadic, but I've resisted giving into the temptation for years. Now I'm traveling to the woman I love and whether she's up for it or not, I plan on traveling more in the future.

I play guitar (not terribly well but well enough), and have been a bit of an activist. I identify as an anarchist and wonder about traveling alone while being black. I'm kind of a romantic and very interested in philosophy and mysticism.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hells yeah.....nothin better than steppin out there and stickin out yer thumb.......

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yeah it's fucked up...i've never been a black dude before....but when i sit back and think......it does seem like it would be tougher.......... shit is dumb............

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Its just as hard being white, everybody expects you to hate on others for no reason other than they are different from yourself.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads