MARK NICHOLS AKA HOBO SHOESTRING HAS GONE MISSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125

yikes just catching up on all of this now. yes @Tude he is a former king of the rails and the john people are speaking to is a all around shit person but from what i can tell is a close friend of shoestring so i dunno i guess hes got that going for him.

and im sure losing 2 fingers is a HUGE bummer but after riding as long and hard as this dude has been im surprised hes had all 10 this long! heres to hoping for a safe and quick recovery. dudes a real 'bo for sure.

P

Popsicle

I wanna see proof of this shit . I've known SS FOR many years something about it don't sit right . I've texted him and no reply . He rolls with my boy at times and I don't believe it but other shit happens . Hung over looking out for my boy .

D

Deleted member 125

I wanna see proof of this shit . I've known SS FOR many years something about it don't sit right . I've texted him and no reply . He rolls with my boy at times and I don't believe it but other shit happens . Hung over looking out for my boy .

maybe the reason he didnt reply when you texted is because he no longer has his phone?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved to missed connections

junkpolecat99

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
He's on my facebook friends list. He's a nice guy that I've chatted with before. Honestly, I wish people cared about me. I went to a psych hospital for 14 days and nobody noticed. Even my own brother and sister ignore me.
But losing 2 fingers and maybe the other 3? That's horrifying. He'll probably have to completely change his lifestyle now. FUCK! life can be depressing. I wish train-hopping wasn't so fucking dangerous. ARGGG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads