Lost a dude named Shaggy in Missoula | Squat the Planet

Lost a dude named Shaggy in Missoula

Hal

Reaction score
Was traveling bnsf through Montana and North Dakota (trying to get to San Frabsisco) with this awesome kid named Shaggy. ~6'3" or 4", brown dreads, reversed cross hand tats, Georgia accent. We got slit up due to some shitty misscomunications but agreed to meet back up in Portland. I waited there for awhile but didn't hear from him even though he said hed find a way to call. I need to get moving again. Im worried sick the cops fucked with him or something. Anybody know anything I don't?

Mongo

Reaction score
I don't know if your still looking for him but I just ran into him Friday/Saturday in Oakland. He was gonna go to roseville than LA.

johnnymarie

Reaction score
if you ever found him, if you've got a way to contact him, tell him that johnny girl sends her love. every time i pull the lil leather pouch he made me outta my pack i wonder where he's at.

Hylyx

Reaction score
"Lost a dude named Shaggy in Missoula" Isn't that a Johnny Hobo song?

=P

I hope you find him though. Sounds like a good cat.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnymarie

Hal

Reaction score
if you ever found him, if you've got a way to contact him, tell him that johnny girl sends her love. every time i pull the lil leather pouch he made me outta my pack i wonder where he's at.

Short answer: Prison.

Yeah, we met bad up in Reno. Traveled together for awhile but shit went very very very sour in North Platte so we split again. He made it to Chicago before me but got picked up for something and extradited to Duluth for some assault charges he'd run from. Hot mess. He'll be in for a good long while from what I can tell.

johnnymarie

Reaction score
daaaamn dude. that sucks. might be (probably is) a far cry, but anybody know his real name? i'd like to write him

Hal

Reaction score
Guess he's out now...pm me johnny if you still want his contact info. I can get you his Facebook info even tho him and I aren't really speaking.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads