Looking for "Salty"

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
A friend of mine has been trying to catch up with a guy he housed up a while back in MPLS. His name is Shawn but went by "Salty Dog" or "Salty'. He has "this guy!" tattooed on his knucks and an inverted cross on his face. My buddy hasn't heard from him in a long time and was just curious if he's ok and everything. So, if you've run across this dude recently lemme know. Thanks!

spudnic

Reaction score
i was traveling with salty dog about 7 months ago. we split up in hollywood. I met up with him in venic. Hes dating this chick named sunny, not sure if they are still together or not but last i heard they were. so he may still be in the california are or he may have taken of. not sure if this helps but this is all i know. When we traveled together he was doing alright. hes pretty fucking wet brained but still a great kid a heart. Hope ya find him

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads