Looking for rare Zine

AnalogSinner

Reaction score
Has anyone come across a copy of the zine All Gas No Brakes: A Hitchhiker's Diary? The author is journalist Andrew Callaghan. I really like his work and have patrolled the internet for it, but have had no luck finding one for purchase.

numberonenumberreader

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Has anyone come across a copy of the zine All Gas No Brakes: A Hitchhiker's Diary? The author is journalist Andrew Callaghan. I really like his work and have patrolled the internet for it, but have had no luck finding one for purchase.

You’re looking for an original physical copy? Why not just download the pdf and print it yourself?

Reactions: AnalogSinner

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Just to bring something to your attention, Andrew Callaghan has been called out on quite a bit of sexual assault:

I guess that doesn't discount the work you're referring to, but it might color your opinion of the person if those kinds of allegations concern you.

Last edited:

AnalogSinner

Reaction score

AnalogSinner

Reaction score
Just to bring something to your attention, Andrew Callaghan has been called out on quite a bit of sexual assault:

I guess that doesn't discount the work you're referring to, but it might color your opinion of the person if those kinds of allegations concern you.

Yeah the sexual assault allegations were disappointing to say the least. I had followed him for a long time, he's actually the guy who inspired me to start hitchhiking. Despite the allegations, I still think his message about radical empathy is really important for the culture. I hope to see more journalism with that viewpoint entering the mainstream, instead of left/right wing pundits fear mongering everyone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads