Looking for other travelers to interview

KeeganandSkinny

Reaction score
Hi there, I don't know for sure if this is the right section for this post but title says it all. I've been sharing my own story recently, it started with me being interviewed on a paranormal podcast called Otherworld (chicken whackers ep 1&2) and lo and behold people wanted to hear more about my traveling exploits. I started a substack (roaddogs.substack.com) and have been sharing my story in pieces and also writing about my current and ongoing battle with addiction. A lot of my own story I'm writing to keep alive my best friend Grant who I spent the most of three years with on the road, he died of an overdose.

I'm working on starting a podcast version where I will be interviewing people who have lived on the road in one way or another. I have one interview done already and another one coming but am looking for more people. I'm very interested in sharing people's stories who didn't really choose the lifestyle and perhaps grew up in foster care or somehow became homeless and then discovered traveling. I'm searching for all different perspectives though. I'm not in any way glorifying the culture, and am also not making money off of this. I believe that people's stories are a sacred thing and that by sharing them we can bring people closer together and promote compassion and understanding. Thank you, and feel free to message me on here.

PS Also if you yourself have also dealt with a group in Colorado called the chicken whackers I would be very interested to talk to you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads