long time lurker first time poster

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
yeah i like to take shit as it comes, can't predict the future and i'm not gonna try

I've been doing the 'take it as it comes' approach since last April. Since then I've gone from Ohio to Alaska to Wisconsin to Colorado and now I'm in Arizona. It infuriates my family to no end that I don't have much of a plan beyond travel with the seasons and work on my freelance writing, but I've made the argument that it's always my best laid plans that've crumbled the hardest.

I either suck at making plans or they don't work. Either way, not knowing where I'm going to 2 months from any given date is exhilarating!!!

Pyrite

Reaction score
Ram Dass says be here now.... now be here.
My life has been as unpredictable as driftwood, so it seems silly for me to plan too far ahead. I never know what's gonna happen! And that's kind of what makes it fun. That's what makes it an adventure. Sure it can be scary and painful, but that's how you grow, and life is all about growing and changing and learning.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads