Long Overdue for an Intro

soleil

Reaction score
So. I'm Soleil. I've been browsing around the site since January, but never got around to a formal introduction because of just plain shyness (in b4 "lurk moar").

I'm from the woods of Virginia, but spent my fair share of time in the city. I love long walks on the beach, hot underwear from the dryer, and when marshmallows fall into the campfire. I tried for a few years to live a "responsible life" with school, a job, an apartment, blah blah blah, but shit ain't workin out no mo'. I've voraciously read the articles on this site and would graciously accept any info about any ol' thing that was kicked my way. Information is my crack. :D

I'm about the head back out onto the road again, up north to Bmore, Philly, (maybe the Gathering?) and Nyc, then west to Washington, Oregon, and Cali. Hope to see some of you out there!

Tare

Reaction score
Shy? Thats funny, this is the internet lol. I also love anything out of the dryer especially underwear and pants, so fleeting though. I haven't done an intro because im reclusive and lazy, but hello! might see you in Philly :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads