But minds go bizerk
Where you can't take it
You wanna run get away
And can't fight it
Dreams of rails passing beneath
Not really knowing what you seek
But I know Ill make it
Give me the chance I'll take it

I've been online all day taking notes, watching, videos and reading about riding the rails. I've been thinking about it for years what it would be like where I can go what I'll learn from my experiences doing so. I'm here now posting this because I think theres more I can learn from talking to people about this. I have about a week left at my house and I'll have no where to stay. The place I live is no good for me it does nothing for me it only brings me down further and further in a whole that I can't dig myself out of. I need to het away from these people I've been around all my life. Seeing the same thing is getting old. I want to travel the world in a way that most of the world would think is insane. I want to hop trains and make it across the country to LA I was also thinking about MA. I'll go at this alone even if I don't have all the information I need but it be nice to have a friend to help out or potentially finding a traveling parter to leave Virginia with me.

Reactions: skyedreamer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads