Long Island Stinks

ZJulian

Reaction score
Hi StP! I've been lurking for a bit and decided to say hello. I'm in Suffolk County, New York and I must say it sucks hard. I'm 17, and will be 18 in May. I'm a dropout and although I don't completely lack ambition, I have no idea what I want to do or where I want to go. But I sure as hell know it's not here. I plan on leaving with someone who is a couple years older than me, who is pretty much in the same situation as I am. Although she's a little more experienced in the ways of squatting than I. We plan on leaving this spring, down the east coast, we don't know where we want to end up or how we'll get there, hopefully these forums will help us in our traveling/living.

Apples

Reaction score
Welcome. Read the rules and make sure to use the search bar (you can find a lot of great info if you search for it). Good luck in your travels. If you come down through DC hit me up, I may or may not be around.

Sludge

Reaction score
greetings from the otherside of the island currently residing in nassau right by the babylon branch, if you wouldnt mind i would deffinitly be down to hop out with you guys come spring time, hit me up if you wanna talk more. idnt knw if you go to anyshows but im always usually lurking around long island and city shows

all the best

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads