'lo

don

Reaction score
hi i'm katherine
originally i'm from louisiana. i decided back in august i wanted to leave chicago/college/etc etc. ..so i left wth some friends, the goal being pacific nw.
but we all dispersed after a few months and, after gettn thrown in havre jail(never made it to the coast), i decided to head back to minneapolis for a while due to a certain love attraction i gues you could say(that's corny i don't know how else to put it). I've been holed up all winter, in what some might call a junkyard, but i call a treasure trove. Been keeping busy playing guitar, painting, sittin round the campfire, and making plans for lots of gardening this spring.
ANYHOW(was i supposed to tell my whole life story cause i htink i did it), i still have the travelin' itch. It's getting itchier every day. But somehow i find myself still here. I think i'm trying out Patience for once.

i guess i joined this site to get valuable info on all forms of travel, n maybe to help anybody out if theyre ever in this area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads