Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You opened the Box @Odin

bloodycharpie.jpg

Thats what she said, @AlmostAlwaysLost

CricketsChirping

Reaction score
A friend once told me: Womens bodies every moth set up a nursery inside them. well when the body doesnt get pregnant the chicks body gets furious and thrashes around trashing the nursery and throwing everything out. makes me wonder if going down on a chick on her period is helping to move out the unborn and all its bloody possessions?

roguetrader

Reaction score
Aleister Crowley had a thing about the Eucharist, a (supposedly) magical practice where the mage fucks a menstruating woman, then after he's shot a load he goes down and sucks out the blood / semen mixture and swallows it ! tasty

• Wow
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You know when I first read this thread it was with amusing meloncholy so I did what I enjoy best infuse the subject with humor regardless if the audience finds it funny... Now recently through a with a spanking new interest in occult history... (@s I see it you can't sepperate history from our mystical shamanistic roots...). SOO... What I'm getting at... Is today I read an account that aliester crowley preformed a sex magic by copulating during mensuration... Then lapping up the mix of blood n semen...

crazy huuuh....

Aleister Crowley had a thing about the Eucharist, a (supposedly) magical practice where the mage fucks a menstruating woman, then after he's shot a load he goes down and sucks out the blood / semen mixture and swallows it ! tasty

Okay just saw this...ha.... Fuckinq magic... Okay yes still Crowley was the xtreme

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads