Let me just sneak right in here...

cinemaVerite

Reaction score
What's good world?

Really don't know how to talk about myself, so I guess to start off I'll say I'm just another happy polite Canadian 😂😅

I've been into stuff like urbex and all the related stuff for a long time now, and have actually found myself on this site a couple times in the past years. I spend a lot of my time reading, enjoying the arts, and tattooing a little on the side. Something I hope to do in my future is be an anthropologist and spend my time living out with different people. Being around new and novel environments is something I think I've always had an affinity for, even though due to me being another small cog in the machine I've never really been able to do. Hopefully I'll find a way around to escaping in the future in a way that let's me also do school. Who know's we'll see.

Great to be here and with other like minded peoples!

Reactions: Karg and roughdraft

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
glade to have you, even tho your PM is a nut. XD

URBEX is definetly fin as hell and LOTS of fun and honestly dangerous places in Appalachia and Canada like Mines, old outposts and so on that you can explore... coal breakers bunkers yupp mmm very cool ! !

WELCOME ! ! !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads