leaving today

Tasha

Reaction score
My fiance and I are currently looking for a place to go.. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these kinds of things but for the past seven months my fiance and I have discussed leaving. Now whether it be by backpacking, hopping on trains, buying bus tickets, or flying is the question. We both are leaning towards backpacking it sounds like our best bet seeing as how buying tickets is a little costly for us at the moment. My fiance has squating in many areas of Florida for about four years straight so he has the experience. We are ready for anything seems like we've already been through everything living out of a hut in the back of a cemetery crashing in a storage unit for about two months, couches, floors, futons. We've been in this town trying to find ourselves and I know its a god damned pointless journey were taking here so we are ready to leave and search else where preferably around the west.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads