Kind of new around here

WanderingEThought

Reaction score
Website
thatvagabondguy.blogspot.com
Hey friends, my name is Woodrow and I am a hitchhiker. I have been on the road for about 6 months, and am keeping a blog at thatvagabondguy.blogspot.com. I sleep outside, fly sign and work a little for money, and travel all over the states. I am about to finish traveling with thewindandtherain and I would like to travel with other people in the future. I don't party much and I don't drink or smoke, and I am a vegetarian, so I am kind of boring. I like applied rationality and MTG. I plan to be traveling the northern corridor this summer, and I hope to see a few of you out on the road.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome to this site! And I don't party much, drink some and am definitely not a boring chic at all by being a vegetarian. ;) If ya get upstate NY do remember me as I'm a couch surfing friendly kinda person. And have fun!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads