keeping clean

M

Mouse

cool ideas.

I've always been amazed at the huge emount to travelers that never seem to brush their damn teeth. every drop-in hands out free brushes and paste. it only takes a second. I mean, we sew with floss for fucks sake! take the scraps from sewing and FLOSS WITH IT!

gyms usually will give you about 3 days free passes to test their facilities. I've done this before on the road. hit them up for a workout and a shower. spending so much time sitting on the sidewalk spanging makes me get a gut... and food hand-outs and feedings usually give you high-fat greasy foods. no shame in stayin in shape.

some other gyms will give you day passes for cheap. the local gym here in my small town gives you all day passes for 5 bucks. showers alone at some truck stops cost about 2-4 bucks a pop.

C

Cush

Mouse wrote:
gyms usually will give you about 3 days free passes to test their facilities. I've done this before on the road. hit them up for a workout and a shower. spending so much time sitting on the sidewalk spanging makes me get a gut... and food hand-outs and feedings usually give you high-fat greasy foods. no shame in stayin in shape.

i really hate how many people think it's uncool to stay in shape. i mean, i'm not a fan of organized/team sports but i still think staying fit is crucial.

F

FrumpyWatkins

Cush wrote:
Mouse wrote:
gyms usually will give you about 3 ...rts but i still think staying fit is crucial.

Obviously, if you're a fat turd your not going to last very long in this world. Why do you think the strongest and smartest survive, not the obese and retarded.

S

solo

Mouse wrote:
cool ideas.

I've always been amazed at the huge emount to travelers that never seem to brush their damn teeth. every drop-in hands out free brushes and paste. it only takes a second. I mean, we sew with floss for fucks sake! take the scraps from sewing and FLOSS WITH IT!

And floss is so easy to steal, too. I only sew with used floss and since I floss twice a day, there's plenty of it. It's part of my commitment to Gaia. (I've run out of things to say).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads