Just a little introduction of myself.

Tanktheposer

Reaction score
Hey, fellas and felletes! I've had this account for around a month now. I downloaded it when my friend told me about it before I was kicked out. All of you really and truly helped me out. I learned how to find under the table jobs, how to find free food and a few scamming tricks. I really am grateful for it all. If I ever find out anything new to add to the table, I will surely post it here for all of the young travelers. Stay safe and stay hopping.

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

ManUnified

Reaction score
Hey, fellas and felletes! I've had this account for around a month now. I downloaded it when my friend told me about it before I was kicked out. All of you really and truly helped me out. I learned how to find under the table jobs, how to find free food and a few scamming tricks. I really am grateful for it all. If I ever find out anything new to add to the table, I will surely post it here for all of the young travelers. Stay safe and stay hopping.
Right on man!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads