John Mertz, 4D, keebler | Squat the Planet

John Mertz, 4D, keebler

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonix

My former best friend is a bi-sexual rapist, but it's the boys that need to fear him more. He has been accused of raping around 5 or 6 boys that I know of. 1 of them he drunkenly admitted to me that he raped, but now he denies that he said that. I helped him beat up 2 of these kids after the accusations. Another one of these accused rapes happened at my farm when I was at work and thank to him I had a detective from OSBI (Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation) come into my home to take pictures of my shower. Later I heard that the investigation was turned over to the FBI but I never heard anything after that. He used to have a warrant out for his arrest out of Atlanta,GA for Sodomy that one of my friends got his house in Columbus,OH raided by the cops looking for him on that warrant back in the late 90's.
He's from Lima,OH and spent most of his street life in Columbus,OH where he is a convicted felon for "Tampering with Evidence" for his involvement in the Tom Becket murder. Basically he was a member of a street gang called the 4D's hence his nickname, they claimed Bloods. Another member of the gang killed Tom by hitting him in the head 32 times with a hatchet. 4D being the only member of the gang with a car got the job of transporting the body to it's dumping spot.

4d 07.JPG

He has many Identifiable marking,
He used to brand himself by heating up coins and pressing them against his arms (as you can see in the pic above)
He has had part of his left ear bit off by a pitbull (see pic below)
Crown branded into one of his calves
Gang tats in the shape of stars on both of his shoulder blades and one of his pecs
Marvin the Martian tat on his upper arm
"TiTo" tat on a hand
Long scar on arm from very deep cut

4d's ear 01.jpg

k33813r

Reaction score
Wow...so many half-truths, rumors and str8 up lies I almost don't know where to begin. lets deal with the whole murder thing real quick: 1st, u spelled the poor guys name wrong, 2nd I was not involved with the murder, only the clean-up(I know, small difference, but enough of 1 to get me probation 'stead of 10years to life like the ppl who actually were involved). 3rd the gang that THEY were in claimed crip, 4th I had my nickname the 2nd day I was on campus, b4 I even met these ppl, so how could I get the nickname from the gang...their name wasn't even 4d, I forget what it was, but not 4d. 5th i pled to obstructing official business, 6th 32 is such an exact number, where'd that come from? the only number i ever heard was between 20&30. And finally, #7 (LMFAO) there were ppl in that gang that had cars, they just knew that i had one too, and decided i would drive or they'd kill me too. This was years b4 u even started hanging out and u were just told this crap by ppl who don't even know themselves what really happened.
As for the rape accusations, it's real convenient how u just forgot apparently, that u were in the house for both of these in ohio and in the very same room, not 10ft from us during 1. Anyone on here is welcome to goto "insomnia campus of yesteryear" facebook page and see what the girlfriend of one of these has to say about it. Just look for the pic of the spiky-haired guy and u can read for urselves how the guy told his own girlfriend that he could make more $ selling his body than spanging. u were MAYBE 10ft from us and in the same room when he says i was raping him. the other one said I raped him in a house full of ppl and any1 can go talk to his girlfriend and she'll explain what really happened-that I discussed it with both of them at the same time and bought a blowjob from him, with her blessing. plus he was like 20years old and there were like 8ppl in the house at the time, including urself. so u want ppl to believe that i raped an adult with a house full of people and he never yelled or struggled or anything?? didnt have a single mark on him to show the police??? that i raped another person with u in the same room and he didnt scream or fight and u just sat and what...watched? not sure what u want ppl to believe about that one. As for the guy in oklahoma, he was above the age of consent and I told the cops we messed around. he said i tied him up and kidnapped him. u ever see any rope tying him up, any marks from a rope? wheres this 'huge knife' that i threatened him with? did u ever see me with any knife out there? did he ever once act like he didnt want to be there? I waited over 6months and the cops never came back, hell it took them over 2weeks to come interview me in the 1st place. i even returned multiple times after that and u never once said they had been back or objected to me being there. I've been stopped&had my name run multiple times since then, had an apartment in my name, bank accts, cars, filed taxes, transferred over $10k at a time between my bank accts(which sets off flags to the govt) and u want me and all these other ppl to believe that the FBI is looking for me??? Utter nonsense. nice that u think im smart enough to evade the FBI for years tho, thanks. how was i never arrested? why were none of them beaten or bloody?
Convenient how u also left out that I stayed at ur house for six months afterward and u never asked me to leave or anything. If this were true, why would u allow an admitted serial rapist to stay at ur house for over 6months? Why didn't u do something to stop me when it was happening in the VERY SAME ROOM right in front of u?!?! The truth is it never happened, ur just mad. Mad because u heard i had helped kill some1 and wanted my help to kill ur roommate in oklahoma, but instead i left. left of my own free will the very next day and havent talked to u since. u wanted to kick him out but was afraid he would burn down ur house, so ur brilliant idea was to murder him in his sleep. Instead of helping u murder him tho, I left and u've been pissed ever since. just like i left the room when u wanted to screw that 14yo girl and she only wanted me, but i wouldnt. u sitting there pissed that u were still a virgin and holding a grudge against me for years for doing the right thing instead of wondering why u were a 25yo virgin and doing something about urself to change that.
this is the thanks i get for saving u from getting shot down in an alley, cleaning up ur blood when u cut urself in montana, getting u a ride to the hospital in OK when u slit ur wrists and our roommate(the one u would l8r ask me to help u murder) just wanted to kick u to the curb to die??? well, u just sit there in ur friends moms house and post all the lies u want, ppl who know me know the truth. and now that u dont seem to be a moderator any longer, maybe this post will stay up for awhile and ppl can decide for themselves who/what to believe.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, sounds like a lot of bs drama that i don't want to deal with, so I'm closing the thread.

but first, some advice:

if you've put yourself in a position where someone demands you drive a dead body across town or they're going to kill you, you've already made too many mistakes in life to be considered a 'trustworthy traveler'. That alone qualifies you for this section, since in my experience people like yourself tend to put yourselves in the same position over and over again.

simply put, if you're dumb enough to get yourself in that situation, you're probably going to get anyone else that's around you in trouble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads