Joe. Waxhaw NC

nctowherever

Reaction score
I'm new here and I have next to no experience squatting. Anyone feel like going through the hasle to educate my dumb ass about the rails and squatting in general? Ive enjoyed hiking sections of the Appalachian trail so I'm not ignorant to the self-preservation aspect. I work construction and its getting old quick. I like checking out my surroundings and meeting new people. If you aren't goanna treat me like an asshole because I'm new feel free to talk, I would really appreciate it.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You're an asshole. And new.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, Welcome to STP Joe! I think it's a bit much to ask anyone to educate your dumb ass, but read up on the things that interest you, and if you get confused ask away. There are a lot of cool people on here that are generally willing to share their knowledge and experiences (I mean, I guess that why we're all here, save for folk like yourself, that are rather here to learn...)

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
Try the ride board and meet up section. be a bit careful about asking folk on here for train info though, some are a bit touchy about it.
You'll have better luck heading down to your local jungle with some beers and meeting some kids there.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
also, I am an asshole, but though you can't read the tone, I was trying to make a joke. A bad joke.
Really though, welcome to STP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads