2023 Jamboree Jamboree Date Voting Poll, July or Sept?

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2023 Jamboree.

When would you rather come out to Oregon/Washington this year for the Jambo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Now that we've chosen the area for the Jamboree, we're looking to see what dates folks would be interested in coming out? Please vote in the poll and leave your comments below!

Reactions: wheeldog and jimi

Daisy

Reaction score
So I was talking to peaches and Mandy and we're leaning towards that weekend in July we might possibly pick bibs up then two of the time is right it'll be nice to get out of this heat for 5 days will probably take off Friday and Monday and drive up. We're also offering maximum three people plus packs maybe animals where we're at so long as they have gas money. I'm not sure what the situation will look like on the way back but very likely we could chaperone some people to where they're going if they need

Jerrell

Reaction score
I'll be working at Lake Siskiyou near Shasta again, so not sure if I can make it.
I should be able to offer a hot shower, free soft serve, and a free fancy coffee drink to anyone passing thru tho.

Reactions: Scat and Ynwdwndrr

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'll be working at Lake Siskiyou near Shasta again, so not sure if I can make it.

you'll be working ALL the dates in the poll?

Jerrell

Reaction score

Opossum

Reaction score
glad its september n not july, i aint missin compost heap. plus hopefully after punx in the woods? so thats a plus too. i'll def try n see yall this jambo.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Since the poll has come to and end, this post is to direct people to the main announcement thread to avoid confusion, and I am closing this thread. Please direct your comments and questions here:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads